Community forums are another way that members of the public can engage with the Commission. Forums are taking place in a number of locations around the country. The forums are an opportunity for members of the public to hear about the work of the Commission and to offer their ideas on the challenges and strengths of aged care. This will also be a chance for anyone to propose ideas for improvement.
The timing and location of future community forums will be announced as they are finalised. Information on future community forums will be published on our website and through our mailing list.
- Newcastle Community Forum – Wednesday 27 November 2019
- Canberra Community Forum – Monday 25 November 2019
Launceston Community Forum – Thursday 3 October 2019
- Rockhampton Community Forum – Tuesday 20 August 2019
- Brisbane Community Forum – Monday 19 August 2019
- Adelaide Community Forum – Monday 12 August 2019
- Townsville Community Forum – Thursday 18 July 2019
- Broome Community Forum – Wednesday 19 June 2019
- West Melbourne Community Forum – Friday 3 May 2019
- Wollongong Community Forum – Wednesday 13 March 2019
- Bendigo Community Forum – Tuesday 5 March 2019
- Bankstown Community Forum – Friday 1 March 2019
For further information, any questions and to stay up to date on the work of the Commission, feel free to get in contact with us.