Melbourne Hearing 3
Aged care workforce
Melbourne Hearing 3 inquired into the aged care workforce, with a focus on how to enhance capacity and how to make the aged care sector a more attractive and rewarding place to work.
Date: 14 – 18 October 2019
Location: Commonwealth Law Courts Building, Room 4A, 305 William St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Time: 9:15 am local time
At this public hearing, the Royal Commission inquired into the aged care workforce, with a focus on how to:
- enhance the aged care workforce’s capacity and capability to provide high quality care and support good quality of life to care recipients
- make the aged care sector a more attractive and rewarding place to work.
- The Melbourne Hearing 3 closed on Friday 18 October 2019.
- Applications for leave to appear at the public hearing closed 5 pm (ACST) on Friday 4 October 2019.
- Copies of exhibit documents relating to this hearing are available on this page.
- Transcripts and a Witness list are available for all days of the hearing.
- A webcast of the hearing is available as well as an audio version.
If you are having difficulty viewing any of the documents on this page, or require an accessible format, please email ACRCenquiries@royalcommission.gov.au.
If you are unable to communicate via email please phone the Royal Commission on 1800 960 711 to make alternative arrangements.
Content Warning: Please be aware that images and descriptions contained within exhibits tendered at hearings of the Royal Commission and public submissions published on this website could be confronting to some.
To see a full list of all exhibits tendered to the Royal Commission please visit the Document Library.
The Royal Commission will publish its reports and other papers as they become available. A range of research papers, background papers and related publications are also available.