Carers for older Australians
The Mildura Hearing looked at the needs of family, informal and unpaid carers for older Australians, including support services for carers and respite care.
Date: 29 – 31 July 2019
Location: Mildura Arts Centre, 199 Cureton Ave Mildura VIC 3500
Time: 10:00am local time
The public hearing looked at the needs of family, informal and unpaid carers for older Australians, with a focus on:
- the extent to which current arrangements meet those needs
- how services and supports for carers could be improved
- respite care
- The Mildura Hearing closed on Wednesday 17 July 2019.
- Applications for leave to appear at the public hearing closed 5pm (ACST) on Wednesday 17 July 2019.
- Copies of exhibit documents relating to this hearing are available on this page.
- Transcripts and a Witness list are available for all days of the hearing.
- A webcast of the hearing is available as well as an audio version.
If you are having difficulty viewing any of the documents on this page, or require an accessible format, please email ACRCenquiries@royalcommission.gov.au.
If you are unable to communicate via email please phone the Royal Commission on 1800 960 711 to make alternative arrangements.
Content Warning: Please be aware that images and descriptions contained within exhibits tendered at hearings of the Royal Commission and public submissions published on this website could be confronting to some.
To see a full list of all exhibits tendered to the Royal Commission please visit the Document Library.
The Royal Commission will publish its reports and other papers as they become available. A range of research papers, background papers and related publications are also available.