Aged care in the home
The Royal Commission held a public hearing in Adelaide from Monday 18 March 2019 to Friday 22 March 2019.
The public hearing inquired into:
- the perspective and experience of people seeking or receiving aged care services in their home, or their family members
- quality and safety in aged care in the home, accessibility to aged care in the home, the interface between aged care in the home and other care, sustainability and the future of aged care in the home
- other key issues affecting the functioning of the Australian aged care system as it relates to aged care in the home
- the regulatory framework as it applies to aged care in the home
The Royal Commission has approached the bodies and individuals from whom it seeks evidence for this public hearing.
Leave to appear
- Applications for leave to appear at the public hearing closed at 5pm on Tuesday 12 March 2019.
The Adelaide Hearing 2 round closed on Friday 22 March 2019.
If you are having difficulty viewing any of the documents on this page, or require an accessible format, please email ACRCenquiries@royalcommission.gov.au.
If you are unable to communicate via email please phone the Royal Commission on 1800 960 711 to make alternative arrangements.