Aged care operations of selected Approved Providers
The Royal Commission held a public hearing in Hobart from Monday 11 November 2019 to Friday 15 November 2019 focusing on the governance of particular approved providers of aged care services, and the impact of that governance on the quality and safety of care.
At this public hearing, the Royal Commission inquired into the operations of Southern Cross Care (Tas) Inc, particularly at Glenara Lakes Apartments and Yaraandoo Hostel, and Bupa Aged Care Australia at Bupa South Hobart aged care facility.
- The Hobart Hearing closed on Friday 15 November 2019.
- Applications for leave to appear at the public hearing closed 5pm (ACST) on Wednesday 30 October 2019.
- Copies of exhibit documents relating to this hearing are available on the Public Hearings 11-15 November 2019 page.
- Transcripts and a Witness list are available for all days of the hearing.
- A webcast of the hearing is available as well as an audio version.
If you are having difficulty viewing any of the documents on this page, or require an accessible format, please email ACRCenquiries@royalcommission.gov.au.
If you are unable to communicate via email please phone the Royal Commission on 1800 960 711 to make alternative arrangements.