Aged care workforce
The Royal Commission held a public hearing in Melbourne from Monday 14 October to Friday 18 October 2019. At this public hearing, the Royal Commission inquired into the aged care workforce, with a focus on how to:
- enhance the aged care workforce’s capacity and capability to provide high quality care and support good quality of life to care recipients
- make the aged care sector a more attractive and rewarding place to work.
- The Melbourne Hearing 3 closed on Friday 18 October 2019.
- Applications for leave to appear at the public hearing closed 5pm (ACST) on Friday 4 October 2019.
- Copies of exhibit documents relating to this hearing are available on the Public hearings - 14-18 October 2019 page.
- Transcripts and a Witness list are available for all days of the hearing.
- A webcast of the hearing is available as well as an audio version.
If you are having difficulty viewing any of the documents on this page, or require an accessible format, please email ACRCenquiries@royalcommission.gov.au.
If you are unable to communicate via email please phone the Royal Commission on 1800 960 711 to make alternative arrangements.