Carers for older Australians
The Royal Commission held a public hearing in Mildura from Monday 29 July 2019 to Wednesday 31 July 2019. The public hearing looked at the needs of family, informal and unpaid carers for older Australians, with a focus on:
- the extent to which current arrangements meet those needs
- how services and supports for carers could be improved
- respite care
- The Mildura Hearing closed on Wednesday 17 July 2019.
- Applications for leave to appear at the public hearing closed 5pm (ACST) on Wednesday 17 July 2019.
- Copies of exhibit documents relating to this hearing are available on the Public hearings - 29-31 July 2019 page.
- Transcripts and a Witness list are available for all days of the hearing.
- A webcast of the hearing is available as well as an audio version.
If you are having difficulty viewing any of the documents on this page, or require an accessible format, please email ACRCenquiries@royalcommission.gov.au.
If you are unable to communicate via email please phone the Royal Commission on 1800 960 711 to make alternative arrangements.